A weed eater or string trimmer is a gadget that rescues your lawn from weeds. The best commercial weed eater can be defined as a handheld lawn mower to remove dry leaves and darnel from the land. However, if you want to buy the best commercial weed eater at a budget-friendly price, then considering a trustworthy eCommerce store will be fine. You can choose Amazon as we have prepared the top 10 commercial weed eater reviews from the same platform to guide the buyers. To pick up the best commercial weed eater in 2021, check the available features mentioned in the description along with the pros and cons.
According to The Wall Street Journal, 33% of citizens have invested in the best commercial weed eater within the last few months. As the string trimmers’ price ranges from $49 to $200, you can easefully purchase one to pamper your lawn. Online marketing doesn’t allow you to check the practical performance of the machine, and for that reason, it would be wise to consider the commercial weed eater’s reviews before you place the order.
- 10 best commercial weed eaters to take the market by storm
- 1. WORX WG163 GT 3.0 20V PowerShare 12″ Cordless String Trimmer & Edger
- 2. BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer
- 3. Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Cutting Path Detachable Gas String Trimmer
- 4. Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer
- 5. BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX String Trimmer / Edger
- 6. CRAFTSMAN V60 WEEDWACKER String Trimmer
- 7. 4 Amp, 13\ Cutting Path: GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
- 8. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX String Trimmer
- 9. Worx WG162 20V 12” Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
- 10. PowerSmart Cordless String Trimmer
- Editor’s verdict: The best weed trimmer of 2021
- Essential factors to keep in mind while buying the best commercial weed eater
- Types of steel trimmers available in the market
- 3. Battery-powered string trimmers:
10 best commercial weed eaters to take the market by storm
- You will love trimming the weeds with this gadget as this machine can be easily converted from a weed eater commercial to a wheeled edger.
- For instant line feeding, there is a fantastic push-button Command Feed spool system.
- The head of the trimmer tilts 90 degrees that enable you to access challenging positions.
- The spacer guard protects other plants, shrubs, and other landscape features while trimming the weeds.
- The rubberized wheels are so convenient that they help you to maintain a straight line.
- Batteries are included: You won’t need to spend for the batteries separately. Instead, you get it along with the product. Two 20V Power Share MaxLithium batteries are included with this lightweight online commercial weed eater.
- It is convertible: You can quickly convert this product from a string trimmer to a wheeled edger.
- The flexible head: The adjustable head turns up to 90 degrees and enables you to reach the tight spaces.
- Quality material: Each part of the weed eater is made of durable material to run a long race.
- Poor outcome: The unsatisfactory result will disappoint you.
- Low battery life: You may have to recharge the batteries so often while working on the field.
2. BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer
Special features of BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer
- You can buy the best commercial weed eater from Black+Decker as they produce high-quality trimmers with 14 inches height.
- These best commercial weed eaters are manufactured in China.
- You can invest in this best weed eater as it is equipped with AF 100 Spool, guard, and Auxiliary Handle.
- With 8000 RPM, you can effortlessly remove darnels from your lawn using this heavy-duty trimmer head.
- Buying this weed eater commercial won’t be wrong as this commercial string is designed to provide a fantastic outcome.
Pros of BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer
- The brand value: Black+Decker has always been one of the prominent brands to offer authentic products. Hence you can trust this company.
- The user-friendly features: People often want to avoid gas string trimmer with complex specifications. If you are one of them, then buying this user-friendly best commercial weed eater will be fine.
- The supportive handle: You will find it comfortable to trim the tares as there is a supportive handle to assist you well.
- Low price: You will get this best commercial weed eater online at just $49. Hence several buyers with a low budget can easily access this product.
Cons of BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer
- Defective batteries: The batteries are very fast in consuming energy.
- Low material: The material of this weed eater is not durable but fragile.
3. Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Cutting Path Detachable Gas String Trimmer
Special features of Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Cutting Path Detachable Gas String Trimmer
- This 17-inches weed eater commercial is equipped with a 28cc 2-cycle engine.
- You can buy this gas-powered hedge trimmer as it is lightweight and easy to handle.
- It is easy to replace the trimmer line as this T25 trimmer head initiates an effortless line reloading.
- With the clearly defined edge, you can make your lawn look neat and clean without harming the grasses.
- The simple specifications are an added advantage of this detachable gas string trimmer.
Pros of Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Cutting Path Detachable Gas String Trimmer
- Lightweight: If you want a lightweight string trimmer, then buy commercial weed eaters from Husqvarna.
- Easy-to maneuver: This light-duty weed eater is simple to maneuver with the exact specifications.
- Great outcome: You will be pleased after cleaning your lawn using this online commercial weed eater.
- The powerful engine: A 28cc 2-cycle engine empowers this robust weed eater commercial.
Cons of Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Cutting Path Detachable Gas String Trimmer
- The choke: You will have to keep the choke on to run the machine.
- Quality issues: The low-quality material leaves the ground only after a few uses. Using a good cordless leaf blower is essential.
4. Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer
Special features of Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer
- Buy this best commercial weed eater as an 80V Li-Ion Battery assists this trimmer.
- The best part of this string trimmer is it collaborates with several professional accessories.
- The brushless motor provides strength equivalent to a 32cc gas engine.
- You can use several battery models such as GBA80200, GBA80400 with this string trimmer.
- The solid-body runs a long race without a pause.
Pros of Special features of Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer
- The powerful battery: The 80V Li-Ion Battery assists the trimmer for years.
- It is convenient to use: You can associate several professional tools with this best commercial weed eater online. Not only that, due to high compatibility, but you can also add GBA80200, GBA80400 batteries, and GCH8040 charger to these best commercial weed eaters.
- The simple features: The user-friendly specifications impress the users to a great extent.
- Lightweight: You can carry this lightweight weed eater commercial to outdoor locations.
Cons of Special features of Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer
- Poor customer service: The after-sales service for this product is not up to the mark.
- Low battery life: Due to low battery life, you will be irritated while implementing this cordless string trimmer.
5. BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX String Trimmer / Edger
Special features of BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX String Trimmer / Edger
- This battery-powered string trimmer is made of solid steel and removes commercial grade weed effortlessly.
- The 40V max Lithium-ion battery assists the trimmer for years without a pause.
- Unlike other trimmers, this best commercial weed eater features an Automatic feed spool, a useful feature. With this system, you can maintain the trimmer line without any bump feed.
- It takes seconds to convert from the weed eater to the edger.
- Great design: You will like the style of this edger cum trimmer.
- You can check the remaining battery life with the battery indicator.
Pros of BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX String Trimmer / Edger
- The long-lasting battery: 40V max Lithium-ion battery accompanies the best commercial weed eater for hours.
- Heavy-duty: If you want a heavy-duty commercial weed eater for a large yard, then buying this product will be right.
- Easy conversion: It requires no complex system to convert the trimmer into a wheeled edger.
- Excellent outcome: The sharp trimmer spins fast and effectively clears the weed from your lawn.
Cons of BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX String Trimmer / Edger
- Auxiliary handle: The auxiliary handle continues to move up and down even if you don’t touch the control button. This is not convenient.
- The plastic gear: The plastic gear doesn’t support the machine properly. This device is only compatible with short grasses. However, if you observe the commercial weed eaters reviews thoroughly, you can skip such inconveniences.
6. CRAFTSMAN V60 WEEDWACKER String Trimmer
Special features of CRAFTSMAN V60 WEEDWACKER String Trimmer
- Craftsman is a reputed brand that has been developing high-standard commercial weed eaters for years. Hence you can rely on this brand.
- The long-lasting brushless motor supports the online commercial weed eater without any break.
- You can comfortably manage this commercial weed eater with the ergonomic adjustable-length pole.
- The 15-inch cutting swath aims to assist you well while trimming the tares.
- You get 4 years warranty with this solid weed eater.
Pros of CRAFTSMAN V60 WEEDWACKER String Trimmer
- 15-inch cutting width: WIth mindblowing features, you can comfortably cut the darnel at 15-inch width.
- The quick-wind spool system: This useful feature enables you to restore the 0.080-inch twisted line.
- Warranty: Only a few companies provide devices with 4-year warranty coverage.
- Lightweight: You can effortlessly manage this weed eater as it is durable but lightweight.
Cons of CRAFTSMAN V60 WEEDWACKER String Trimmer
- The motor: The defective motor may catch fire.
- The end cap: You may find it tiresome to get a replacement for the spool end cap.
7. 4 Amp, 13\ Cutting Path: GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
Special features of 4 Amp, 13\ Cutting Path: GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
- Buy this lightweight anti-vibration weed eater and take care of your lawn in the best way.
- With 4 amp motor, this best commercial weed eater is apt only for the small lawns.
- Buy the best commercial weed eaters from GreenWorks as these devices feature an adjustable auxiliary handle for comfortable use.
- You don’t need to worry about the gas-related hazards. The simple electric start is so pleasing.
- With this string trimmer, you can cut the grass of a 13 -inch width path.
Pros of 4 Amp, 13\ Cutting Path: GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
- The auxiliary handle: Using commercial weed eaters becomes uncomplicated when it is equipped with an adjustable auxiliary handle.
- Simple electric start: Buyers prefer this GreenWorks product due to the hassle-free simple handling.
- Quality material: The durable material runs a long race without any break.
- Lightweight: This is the best commercial weed eater as you can carry this lightweight and convenient trimmer to other locations without much hazard.
Cons of 4 Amp, 13\ Cutting Path: GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
- Limited applications: You can only trim small lawns with this device.
- Corded: If you wish to go cordless, buying a gas-powered online commercial weed eater will be fine.
8. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX String Trimmer
Special features of DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX String Trimmer
- With an agreeable outlook, you will love trimming with this premium weed eater.
- Buy this best commercial weed eater as it is equipped with 15″ cutting Swath from 0.080″ to 0.095 lines.
- The ergonomic handle design provides you with easeful handling.
- With speed controlling feature, you can set the desired torque manually.
- The brushless motor assists the best commercial weed eater in the best way.
- Due to the smart design, this gadget is easy-to-carry and lightweight.
Pros of DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX String Trimmer
- The ergonomic handle: The handle’s comfortable design enables you to operate the best commercial weed eater for years.
- The speed controlling system: You can easefully control the torque with the speed controlling system.
- The brushless motor: It is essential to buy the best commercial weed eater equipped with a durable brushless motor.
- The smart design: If outlook does matter to you, then buy this cool weed eater online.
Cons of DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX String Trimmer
- Extra expenses: You will have to spend separately for the battery and charger.
- The motor: the inferior emits smoke!
9. Worx WG162 20V 12” Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
Special features of Worx WG162 20V 12” Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
- With this device, you can enjoy the facility of both a trimmer and an edger. To convert this trimmer into an edger, you need to pull the shaft and head apart and twist it accordingly.
- To buy the best weed eater, you need to ensure that the head is flexible enough to tilt up to 90 degrees.
- You find it comfortable to work with this best commercial weed eater as it comes with an adjustable handle to assist you for years.
- The telescopic shaft accompanies both shorter and taller users.
- Buyers highly appreciate the convenient features of this best commercial weed eater.
Pros of Worx WG162 20V 12” Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
- This device can convert easily: If you buy this best commercial weed eater, you get the benefits of both a trimmer and an edger.
- Convenient to use: Both a taller and a shorter person will find it easier to use this device due to the flexible shaft.
- The user-friendly features: The simple features of this best commercial weed eater are desirable.
- The adjustable head: You can turn the head up to 90 degrees.
Cons of Worx WG162 20V 12” Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
- No battery is included: You may have to buy the batteries separately.
- Weak weed eater: The non-durable material won’t last for a long time.
10. PowerSmart Cordless String Trimmer
Special features of PowerSmart Cordless String Trimmer
- This is a lightweight weed eater. Buy this best commercial wed eater if you wish to go cordless.
- You will be assisted by the 24×7 customer support along with 2 years warranty.
- Buy this online commercial weed eater as it is equipped with a 20V Lithium-Ion battery of 1. 5Ah strength.
- You will find it comfortable to work with this cordless string trimmer due to the ergonomic handle.
- With long battery life, you can trim the grasses without a break.
Pros of PowerSmart Cordless String Trimmer
- The ergonomic handles: The adjustable handle assists you in the best way while trimming the darnels.
- Long battery life: The battery accompanies the device for a long time.
- Outstanding customer support: The 24×7 customer support will assist you if you face any inconveniences.
- 2 years warranty: You get 2 years warranty with this string trimmer.
Cons of PowerSmart Cordless String Trimmer
- Low-quality material: The inferior material will disappoint you to a great extent.
- Defective parts: The fragile body parts will drive you crazy.
Editor’s verdict: The best weed trimmer of 2021
Picking the best weed eater from the plentiful options is a tiresome process. After reviewing all the device, 4 Amp, 13\ Cutting Path: GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer appears to be the best. The jaw-dropping features and impressive pros are enough to suppress the minor cons. Else, this mentioned device’s price is pocket-friendly. However, you are free to choose a quality string trimmer from the options as per your requirement. Therefore, if you are looking forward to buying a durable weed eater, consider the top 10 editor’s reviews 2021 now.
While using the weed eater, we have seen most of the users are also looking for some solutions with gas-powered weed eater machines. So if you are interested in gas-powered machines then check out our editor’s pick to know which one will suit you the best.
Essential factors to keep in mind while buying the best commercial weed eater
Investing in the best commercial weed eater is a good plan, but you must consider a few factors before proceeding. Whether you wish to buy a commercial-grade anti-vibration trimmer or a weed eater cum edger, it would be wise to follow the commercial weed eaters reviews to have your job done. Else, the following points will assist you right to choose the most suitable device for your use.
1. Have you fixed your budget?
While buying the best commercial weed eater, you need to fix your budget. In the online stores, you will get numerable options to choose from. And for that reason, having a budget will ease your effort. The top weed eater brands display an impressive collection of weed eater that ranges from $49 to $200. Hence, buyers with both high or low budget can find the most suitable heavy-duty trimmer in the e-stores. Else, you can check the editor’s pick 2021 weed eater reviews for the best purchase.
2. What is your purpose?
No wonder purpose plays a vital role in buying a weed eater with stroke engines. If you have a small lawn, then purchasing a light-duty weed eater will be fine. But if you want to trim the grasses of a large yard, then relying on a heavy-duty weed eater will be fine. Without prioritizing your purpose you may end up buying a useless device. You can check the special features, pros, and cons for better guidelines.
3. What features do you prefer?
Do you have any special features in mind that you want your trimmer to be equipped with? In such cases, you are requested to check the unique features of the same device. Some weed eaters come with battery life indicators, whereas others feature straight shaft heads. Hence to buy the best commercial weed eater with favored specifications, check if the device meets your requirements or not.
4. What brand do you prefer?
To have a successful purchase, you should always encourage buying the best commercial weed eater from the reputed brands. Top companies aim to sell only the best products with no inferior parts. Hence before adding the product in the cart, make sure you are dealing with a prestigious brand.
5. What eCommerce do you prefer?
Like the brand, you must choose to buy the best commercial weed eater from a reliable e-store. Amazon is a reputed eCommerce store that aims to deal only with sincere sellers with authentic goods. Hence be smart and select a trustworthy eCommerce for your purchase.
6. Will you get the exchange facility?
Exchange policies are always beneficial. How about exchanging your old weed eater commercial with a new one and get some fantastic discounts on the current purchase? Undoubtedly a great idea indeed! Hence if you have an old string trimmer, make sure to deal with a seller with a valid exchange offer.
7. Do you wish to pay the delivery fee?
It is useless to pay the delivery fee when you are purchasing an expensive item. Several buyers omit the delivery fee in case of costly deals. Hence before placing the order, make sure you are charged any delivery fee for the best commercial wee eater.
8. Is the product returnable?
This is perhaps the most important thing to shed light on while buying the best commercial weed eaters. In an online purchase, buyers do not get to experience the field performance. What if you face inconveniences while using the device on the lawn? If the string trimmer is non-returnable, all your money will be drained. Hence, think wisely and buy commercial weed eaters with an easy return policy.
Types of steel trimmers available in the market
Before investing well in a weed eater, learn the availability of various types of string trimmers in the market. Starting from gas-powered weed eaters to electric trimmers with a steel driveshaft, you will get everything in Amazon. Hence be smart and enrich your knowledge before buying a powerful string trimmer with 4 stroke engines for commercial use.
1. Gas-powered string trimmers:
If you want to buy the best commercial weed eater for commercial purposes then buying a gas-powered trimmer will be wise. These types of commercial weed eaters run on gasoline by 2 cycle engines and comparatively lightweight than the battery-powered weed eaters. Else, a string trimmer powered by gas, comes with a longer running time than other weed eaters.
2. Electric string trimmers:
Electric weed eaters are always convenient to use. These lightweight models are apt for small lawns. All you need to plug into the device to an outlet and start trimming the lawn. However, the length of the cord limits your services area. If you want to buy a weed eater with a straight shaft for your small lawn, an electric trimmer with a drive shaft would be fine. Here, you will get top 10 battery powered weed eaters for your help.
3. Battery-powered string trimmers:
If you want to go cordless then buying a battery-powered commercial grade weed eater will be wise. With this device, you won’t have to face the hazards of gas refilling. Else, as you are cordless, you can access a large area with a battery-powered weed eater.
4. Different types of shafts:
Weedeater shafts are of two types, curved and straight. Curved shafts provide comfort to the user enabling him to work for more hours without a break. On the other hand, string trimmers with straight shafts will allow the user to access a large area around fences or underneath the shrubs. You can take the help of the weed eater 2021 buying guide and take the decision accordingly.
5. Different types of trimmer head:
Weed eaters come with three different trimmer heads, automatic feed, bump feed, and fixed-line systems. With the bump feed head, you can simply activate the spring-loaded mechanism by bumping the trimmer head on the ground. Automatic feed works similar to the bump head. In the end, the fixed-line system uses individual line lengths while trimming the grasses.
1. How to buy the best commercial weed eater?
To buy the best commercial weed eater, you need to consider the commercial weed eaters reviews 2021. Several string trimmers come with different features for different services. You must invest in the weed eater that meets your requirements in the best way. Check the highlighted pros, cons, and filer your choice banking on the special features. If you pick a device depending on other’s words then you may end up draining your money. As weed eaters appear to be different for various purposes. Understand this well and research well before finalizing the deal. As you are trying to figure out which weed eater would be the best fit for your aid.
2. What is a weed eater?
Weedeater or string trimmer is a device that removes weed from lawns. Darnels aim to damage the grasses, shrubs, and end up ruining your yard. And in this situation, only a high-quality STIHL weed eater can ease your problem. A powerful string trimmer appears to remove the unwanted tares from the lawn and makes your yard look neat and clean. Therefore, observe the top 10 reviews of commercial weed eaters to get the job done for your lawn.
3. What is the best weed eater?
Well, eCommerce platforms come with several types of string trimmers with unique features. Hence the ‘best’ device banks on your necessity and service area. It would be wise to consider the top 10 reviews thoroughly to come by the best commercial string trimmer. If you purchase a weed eater without keeping the required features in mind, then you may regret your purchase later. Hence be smart and check out the editor’s verdict before everything else.
4. What kind of string trimmer should I buy?
3 basic types of weed eaters are available in the market. Gas-powered string trimmers are the most powerful devices that you can use for commercial purposes. On the other hand, you can buy battery-powered or electric trimmers for small to medium-sized gardens. However, battery-powered devices are comparatively more massive than the electric string trimmers. But if you consider the other side, you can only remove weeds of a limited area with an electric trimmer. Hence, it would be wise to buy electric trimmers for personal use. Else for outdoor spaces, you can use battery-powered string trimmers to run for a long time.
James has been working with lot’s of power tool brands like Husqvarna, Makita and WORX for over 12 years. With his passion for power tools and gardening he is helping both consumers and businesses with his expertise. He now runs the editorial team at HomeGearExpert and loves to support local charities in his spare time.