The best single-stage snow blower is a useful gadget that removes snow from your way. What if you experience a snow-covered driveway just before having your car out for office? The winter paints the towns white with excessive snowfall in the US. Hence, purchasing a snow blower on sale would be wise as Amazon offers attractive discounts on every purchase. No wonder the longevity of your patio will be hampered if snow covers it for hours. With the best single-stage snowblower, you can effortlessly rescue your property premises from the snow.
According to The Washington Post, nearly 92% of buyers have invested in the best single-stage snow blower in this COVID-19 situation. To restrict the coronavirus outbreak, we should act smart and must not indulge out-of-doors connections. Therefore, buy a powerful electric snow blower and apply cool DIY techniques to have your property rescued from the snow.
- Top 10 list of the best single-stage snow blower, 2020
- Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Briggs & Stratton 1222EE 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Ariens Path-Pro Single-Stage Snow Blower-208cc
- Troy Bilt Squall 2100 Single Stage Snowblower 208cc
- Remington RM2120 123cc Electric Start Single-Stage Gas Snow Thrower
- Poulan Pro 961840001 Electric Start 136cc Single Stage Snow Thrower
- YARDMAX YB4628 Single Stage Snow Thrower
- EGO Power+ SNT2100 21-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Snow Blower
- Snapper XD 82V MAX 1697185 20-Inch Electric Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Honda Power Equipment HS720ASA 20″ 187cc Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Editor’s choice: Which is the Best single-stage Snow Blower of 2020?
- Diverse single-stage snow blowers are available in the market! Let’s learn more!
- Things to consider while purchasing the best single stage snow blower 2020
- Why do you need the best single-stage snow blower?
- What is your budget?
- What features do you prefer for the snow blower?
- Is it important to buy products only from reputed brands?
- Which e-store should you go for?
- How about exchanging old gas-powered blowers with a new one?
- Can you return the snow clearing gadget?
- Skip the delivery fees:
- How to buy the best single-stage snow blower?
- What is a single-stage snow blower?
- What type of snow thrower can serve in the industrial environment?
- What is the difference between a single-stage snow thrower and a two-stage snow blower?
Top 10 list of the best single-stage snow blower, 2020
Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
Special features of Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
- This single-stage snow blower can clean a 22-inch width walkway.
- You can simply push a button to start the electric snow blower.
- This best single-stage snow blower comes with a 3-year warranty.
- The powerful 208cc engine easefully removes thick layers of snow.
Pros of Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Manual chute rotation: You can manually rotate the chute and select the desired direction to toss away the snow.
- Electric start: The push-button electric start feature provides the user with ultimate ease.
- The intake height: This best single-stage snow thrower comfortably intakes 12.5-inches deep snow.
- The quality: This electric snow blower is made of high-standard material that lasts for years.
Cons of Briggs & Stratton 1022E 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
- The motor: The motor is weak and fails to work for a long time.
- Expensive: Compared to the other snow throwing machines, this gadget appears to be more expensive. However, for a hazard-free purchase, you are advised to consider single-stage snow blower reviews.
Briggs & Stratton 1222EE 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
Special features of Briggs & Stratton 1222EE 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
- With a push-button electric start and snow shredder auger, this appliance can be addressed as the most powerful single-stage snow blower.
- The headlight enables you to work even in the dark.
- Single-stage snow blowers ratings can be high as it intakes snow up to 12.5 inches and cleans 22 width driveway.
- You can manually rotate the chute and select the desired direction to throw the snow.
Pros of Briggs & Stratton 1222EE 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
- The headlights: Unlike other single-stage snow blowers, this best 1 stage snow blower features a headlight to assist you in the low light conditions.
- The push-button electric start: No problematic start is needed as the push-button electric start eases your labor.
- You can rotate the chute: You can store the snow at the selected place by turning the chute. Single-stage snow blower’s ratings are always high as these snow throwers provide several benefits at a reasonable rate.
- The comfortable handle: You will find it enjoyable to handle this best single-stage snow blower as the ergonomic handlebars confirm the user’s ultimate comfort.
Cons of Briggs & Stratton 1222EE 22-Inch Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Expensive: You can skip this product if you are looking for a low-budget snow thrower.
- Inferior body parts: The structure is made of low-quality material that refuses to work correctly. To avoid such inconveniences, we request you to go through snow blower reviews single-stage.
Ariens Path-Pro Single-Stage Snow Blower-208cc
Special features of Ariens Path-Pro Single-Stage Snow Blower-208cc
- This stunning single-stage snow blower is designed to remove snow from a 21-inch driveway.
- The diameters of the auger and wheels are respectively, 8-13/32″ and 7-1/2″.
- You can easily switch this snow blower on with the electric start button.
- Investing in these top-rated single-stage blowers won’t be wrong as these gadgets are easy to operate and features simple specifications.
Pros of Ariens Path-Pro Single-Stage Snow Blower-208cc
- High-quality material: The robust quality material is very impressive and runs a long race.
- User-friendly features: Buy this best single stage-snow blower as it features simple specifications.
- Comfortable pick up: Invest in this best gas single-stage snow blower as it collects a mass of snow effortlessly and throw away.
- The brand value: Ariens is a reputed brand that provides top-quality snow blowers at a reasonable rate.
Cons of Ariens Path-Pro Single-Stage Snow Blower-208cc
- There are no such cons to mention. However, it is always smart to consider the single-stage gas snow blowers ratings before confirming the deal.
Troy Bilt Squall 2100 Single Stage Snowblower 208cc
Special features of Troy Bilt Squall 2100 Single Stage Snowblower 208cc
- This Troy-Bilt snow blower is empowered with a 208cc 4-cycle OHV electric engine that encourages a quick start.
- The push-button electric start feature enables the user to operate the machine more quickly.
- The gull-wing foldable handle provides ultimate comfort to the user.
- This is the best single-stage snow blowers 2020 as it can remove snow from a 21-inches wide walkway. Else, this powerful auger lifts snow from 13-inch depth.
Pros of Troy Bilt Squall 2100 Single Stage Snowblower 208cc
- The powerful engine: You can run this single-stage snow blower for years as the motor owns superb longevity.
- The comfortable handle: The foldable handle reduces the labor and provides an ease to the user.
- You can rotate the chute: The can be rotated at a 190-degree angle for snow appropriate snow displacement.
- The warranty card: The buyer will get a 2-year warranty card with this best single-stage snow blower.
Cons of Troy Bilt Squall 2100 Single Stage Snowblower 208cc
- Not durable: The fragile body parts are very disappointing.
- The starter: The engine doesn’t start properly and requires several attempts.
Remington RM2120 123cc Electric Start Single-Stage Gas Snow Thrower
Special features of Remington RM2120 123cc Electric Start Single-Stage Gas Snow Thrower
- This is a gas-powered snow blower with a 4-cycle engine from the house of Remington.
- The push-button electric start encourages and easeful opening.
- With this best single-stage snow-blower, you can clear any driveway with a 21-inches width.
- This machine is equipped with a large mitten grip that enables you to move the chute direction as required.
Pros of Remington RM2120 123cc Electric Start Single-Stage Gas Snow Thrower
- The powerful engine: You will love this best single-stage gas snow blower as it features a strong 123cc 4-cycle engine that is unstoppable. Purchasing this product from snowblower sales 2020 will be a wise step.
- Electric start: With this appliance, you won’t find it challenging to start the motor—all you need to plug it in and switch on the button.
- Color option: With this best single stage snow blower 2020, you can get two color options, black, and orange.
- Deep cleaning: Unlike other snow blowers, with this powerful snow throwing machine, you can clean a 21-inches width walkway with up to 13-inch thick snow layers.
Cons of Remington RM2120 123cc Electric Start Single-Stage Gas Snow Thrower
- Weighty: Moving this gas-powered snow clearing machine can be troublesome as it weighs nearly 87 pounds.
- Unsatisfactory outcome: The poor outcome of this gas-powered snow blower may disappoint you.
Poulan Pro 961840001 Electric Start 136cc Single Stage Snow Thrower
Special features of Poulan Pro 961840001 Electric Start 136cc Single Stage Snow Thrower
- The durable 136cc LCT engine works efficiently and collects enough snow at one try.
- This top single-stage snowblower shares expertise of removing 13″ height snow from 21-inches width sidewalks.
- If you buy the best single-stage snow blower with an electric start, then you will have to spend $492.72, and for an appliance, with the manual start, you will have to pay $427.70.
- The simple controls enable you to operate the machine effectively, even while wearing gloves.
Pros of Poulan Pro 961840001 Electric Start 136cc Single Stage Snow Thrower
- Apt for small areas: If you are looking for the best snow blower single stage for a small area, buying this snow thrower will be right.
- Both the options are available: Whether you prefer a snow blower with electric start or manual start, you can get both ways from the house of Poulan Pro.
- The user-friendly settings: Sometimes, it becomes difficult to manage the specifications while having the gloves on. You can enjoy the features of this best single-stage snow blower even after wearing the gloves.
- Longevity: This best single-stage gas snow blower 2020 is durable and made of long-lasting materials.
Cons of Poulan Pro 961840001 Electric Start 136cc Single Stage Snow Thrower
- Limited service area: Unlike other single-stage models, this snow thrower with an adjustable chute is appropriate only for small areas.
- Misleading manual: The manual of this snow blower may mislead you while removing snow.
YARDMAX YB4628 Single Stage Snow Thrower
Special features of YARDMAX YB4628 Single Stage Snow Thrower
- With 18-inches snow clearing ability, this best single stage snow blower 2020 can remove up to 11-inches deep snow layers.
- The 87cc 4-cycle engine aims to assist the snow blower in the best way. However, to buy the best single-stage snow blower, you must consider the single-stage snow blower reviews 2020.
- You can easily manage this snow throwing machine as it is lightweight and easy-to-operate.
- The foldable handles are comfortable to manage and can be easily stored.
Pros of YARDMAX YB4628 Single Stage Snow Thrower
- The compact design: Most of the buyers prefer the compact design of this appliance. If a question like ” what is the best single-stage snow blower?” keeps on knocking your mind, then we would recommend you to consider this machine.
- 18-inches width: You can effortlessly clean a path of 18-inches width with this powerful snow blower.
- The comfortable handles: The handles offer excellent grip, and the foldable design is appreciable.
- The engine: The sturdy engine effectively supports the machine while removing snow.
Cons of YARDMAX YB4628 Single Stage Snow Thrower
- Odd noise: While lifting thick layers of snow, this snow blower makes weird sounds.
- The wheels: You can skip this snow blower as the wheels tend to come out of the body.
EGO Power+ SNT2100 21-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Snow Blower
Special features of EGO Power+ SNT2100 21-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Snow Blower
- Investing in this snow blower won’t be wrong as it combines the strength of 2 EGO POWER+ 56-volt batteries with the advanced peak power technology.
- Single stage snow blower ratings are always high due to the high-standard brushless motor.
- This battery-powered snow thrower can clean a pathway of 21-inches width.
- The electric push-button start eases hazards.
Pros of EGO Power+ SNT2100 21-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Snow Blower
- The fantastic outcome: Apart from cleaning 21-inches walkways, this cordless snow blower can chop through up to 35 feet snow layers.
- Go cordless: If you wish to avoid the mess of cord, then considering these best single-stage snow blowers would be wise.
- The powerful motor: The robust brushless motor is an excellent feature. However, we always suggest the buyers go through the single stage snow blower review before confirming the deal.
- This product is returnable: Buy this cordless snow thrower without any worry as you can return this appliance within 30 days of receipt.
Cons of EGO Power+ SNT2100 21-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Snow Blower
- The batteries are not included: You will have to buy the charger and batteries separately.
- The chute: The chute often gets jammed!
Snapper XD 82V MAX 1697185 20-Inch Electric Single-Stage Snow Blower
Special features of Snapper XD 82V MAX 1697185 20-Inch Electric Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Most of the buyers prefer this snow blower as there are two sets of lights to assist you in the low light situations.
- The brushless motor technology is really appreciable that runs for years without any stoppage.
- With this best single stage snow blower, you can remove snow from 20-inches driveways. Else, it can easily chew through snow layers of 10-inches depth.
- You can throw the snow 20 feet apart using this potential single-stage snow blower.
Pros of Snapper XD 82V MAX 1697185 20-Inch Electric Single-Stage Snow Blower
- The headlights: This is undoubtedly a great feature to have on a snow blower. There are two sets of lights that enable you to work even in the dark.
- Impressive outcome: With these best snow blowers for the money, you can clean walkways with 20-inches width. Apart from that, you can easefully chop through 10-inches snow layers and throw the matter 20 feet apart.
- The brushless motor: Not all snow throwers come with brushless motor technology. Hence to enjoy the best features of this updated technology, buy this snow thrower.
- User-friendly specifications: If you want to skip hazardous features, ten buy this snow throwing machine that encourages user-friendly features.
Cons of Snapper XD 82V MAX 1697185 20-Inch Electric Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Battery and charger: You will have to buy the battery and charger separately. This is definitely an issue.
- Low-quality material: The substandard material will disappoint you for sure.
Honda Power Equipment HS720ASA 20″ 187cc Single-Stage Snow Blower
Special features of Honda Power Equipment HS720ASA 20″ 187cc Single-Stage Snow Blower
- The best part of this best single-stage snow blower is the dual chute control. You can effortlessly control the chute while displacing the snow.
- This gas-powered snow blower features a powerful 4-cycle, 190Cc Honda ohc engine.
- With the strong engine, this snow throwing machine displaces snow 33 feet apart.
- The electric start system removes the hassles of the manual start-up process.
Pros of Honda Power Equipment HS720ASA 20″ 187cc Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Dual chute control: This is perhaps the best attribute of this single-stage snow blower. With this system, you can control the chute direction effortlessly.
- Amazing outcome: With this snow throwing machine from the house of Honda you can remove snow layers from driveways of 20-inches width and tosses the matter 33 feet away.
- Electric start: The push-button electric start eases your labor to a great extent.
- User-friendly specifications: Buying an appliance with complex features may ruin your mood. Hence go for this fantastic device and invest your money at the right place.
Cons of Honda Power Equipment HS720ASA 20″ 187cc Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Heavyweight: As this Snow throwing appliance is heavyweight you may find it tiresome to move this best toro single stage snow blower from one place to another.
- The design: The outdated design may not meed your requirements. However, it is always smart to buy a snowblower after going through the toro single stage snow blower reviews.
Editor’s choice: Which is the Best single-stage Snow Blower of 2020?
It is really an onerous task to pick the top product from the rest. All the mentioned snow blowers are deserved to be considered. But still, only one appliance can obtain the number one position. Hence after reviewing all the snow throwers, Honda Power Equipment HS720ASA 20″ 187cc Single-Stage Snow Blower appears to be the best product of all. This single-stage snow blower is equipped with impressive advantages and two minor cons. Hence if you are thinking of buying a useful snow blower, then consider adding this item to your cart. Purchase this product from Amazon, as this eCommerce store has been serving millions with top-quality products for years.
Diverse single-stage snow blowers are available in the market! Let’s learn more!
If you are looking for the best snow blowers in the e-stores then it would be wise to gain some in-depth knowledge of other accessible two-stage snow blowers. Let’s check the various types of snow throwers that can think of buying.
- Gas snow blowers: If you need a snow throwing machine for the industrial environment then you can opt for a gas-powered snow blower. Gas snow blowers are generally used for commercial purposes. There are one-stage, two-stage, and three-stage gas snow blowers are available in the e-market. You must maintain this heavy-duty machine regularly. With access to fuel gas-powered snow blowers can remove up to 2 feet snow effortlessly. Visit a reputed online store to pick the best gas single-stage snow blower.
- Electric snow blower: Electric snow blowers are more convenient and user-friendly than the gas-powered snow blowers. These types of single-stage snow blowers are lightweight and require no access to fuel. It appears with a cord to encourage electric start. With a single-stage electric snow blower, you can remove heavy snow from your patio, deck, sideways, driveways, and walkways without much effort. You can invest in an electric single-stage snow blower as it involves no complicated specifications. All you need to plug in the extension cord of the snow thrower and you are all set to start cleaning the snow.
- Cordless snow blower: If you wish to work on light to moderate snow layer then buying a cordless snow throwing machine will be right. Apart from that, you can buy a cordless snow removal machine as this eco-friendly snow blower is economical and is bale to remove snow up to 12 inches. Many buyers do not want the hazard of running the best single stage snow blower over an extension cord, and for that reason, cordless snow blowers are gaining more popularity. With cordless snow throwing machine, you can remove light snow from decks, patio, driveway, and sidewalks. No wonder, this battery-powered snow blowers are simple to handle and move.
- Single-stage snow blower: Due to the simple specifications and lightweight machinery, single-stage snow blowers are easy to maneuver. You will find it cool to work with the best single-stage snow blower as it breaks the ice precisely and tosses away the matter. However, there some limitations of using these kinds of snow throwing machines,
- You cannot apply this on the ground as it will ruin the garden bed.
- You will have to push the snow blower forward as there a self-propelled system is missing.
All in all, it will be a great purchase as with a single-stage snow blower, you can clear a 22 inches wide driveway covered by 6 to 12 inches light snow.
- Two-stage snow blower: As the name goes, two-stage snow blowers are comparatively bigger and heavier than the single-stage snow throwing machines. The huge potential auger effortlessly chews through the solid ice and tosses away the matter. Powerful two-stage snow blowers feature corkscrew-shaped snow turning auger that removes snow from sweeping patios and walkways. The best part of a two-stage snow thrower is that while removing the snow it doesn’t touch the ground, hence you can apply this machine on the gravel without any hesitation. You don’t worry about the weight as two-stage snowblowers are equipped with a self-propelled system that eases your labor while moving forward. With 180 degree rotating two-stage models you can successfully remove snow up to 2 feet layer.
- Three-stage snow blower: Three-stage snow blowers are the strongest snow throwers of all kinds. With a heavy-duty three-stage snow blower you can easefully remove 18 inches of heavy snow. If you live in an area that witnesses extreme weather conditions in winter then picking up a three-stage snow blower will be wise.
Things to consider while purchasing the best single stage snow blower 2020
As several snow throwing machines are accessible in the e-market, you need to consider multiple aspects before finalizing the deal. Purchasing a snow blower requires one to invest a considerable amount, hence it would be wise to keep certain things in mind while observing the products online.
Why do you need the best single-stage snow blower?
Do you want to buy snow blowers best to clear your driveway or you want to purchase one for the industrial environment? Different snow throwers appear to serve different fields. You can buy three-stage or two-stage snow blowers for commercial purposes, whereas the best single-stage snow blower will be appropriate for moderate snowfall. Hence to erase all the possible confusions fix your purposes before everything else.
What is your budget?
Have you decided on the amount you are willing to invest in snow blower sale? Well, this is an essential factor to consider before purchasing expensive equipment. You will experience several price ranges on snow blower sales. Without fixing your budget, you will find it difficult to filter the best option from the many. Several buyers look for expensive snow throwing machines for commercial purposes whereas many search for inexpensive and lightweight electric snow blowers for domestic use. Hence, be smart and fix the amount banking on your purpose.
What features do you prefer for the snow blower?
As we stated above that unique snow clearing machines come with special features. A few snowblowers can remove snow only up to 8 inches-10 inches, on the other hand, other snow removal machines can chop through up to 18 inches of heavy snow. Some single-stage snow blowers come with a self-propelled system but for others, you may have to push the blower forward. If you are planning to apply a heavy-duty snow throwing machine, then make sure the machine is equipped with a self-propelled system.
Is it important to buy products only from reputed brands?
Top brands love their reputation. They never compromise with quality as it will hamper their name. Hence, it is always wise to pick up the best single-stage snow blower from a renowned brand. Unestablished brands often display top-quality material and alluring specifications just to drag clients but end up delivering cheap products. To avoid any kind of harassment you should always consider the reliable brands.
Which e-store should you go for?
Just like the brand considering a reputed eCommerce store is equally important. Prestigious online stores like Amazon only deal with reliable sellers selling first-rate products. Therefore, to add the number one product at the least price consider a well-known eCommerce that has been serving millions of customers for years.
How about exchanging old gas-powered blowers with a new one?
Exchange policies invariably come out to be profitable. If you have a used snow-blower, you can exchange it with a new one and gain a fantastic discount offer. Without any exchange offer, you can get no benefit from your old snow blower. Hence before adding a snow throwing machine to your cart, make sure that an exchange policy is available there.
Can you return the snow clearing gadget?
Some sellers do not allow the buyers to return the product once the shopping is completed. This is not right. Online marketing doesn’t let you check the material physically, but you need to trust the given details and specifications. What if you come to know that none of the mentioned features match your expectations? With a returnable option, you can quickly return the machine and buy a suitable one.
Skip the delivery fees:
In the eCommerce stores, you will get both types of sellers with and without delivery fees. Be smart and give your word to the seller, who applies no delivery fee on order.
How to buy the best single-stage snow blower?
Buying the best snow throwing machine is a tiresome job for sure. Ample of products are available in the eCommerce stores with different features. To select the best one, you must thoroughly go through the top 10 best single-stage snow blower reviews. Without observing all the available options, it would be an idiotic step to invest your hard-earned money on the best single-stage snow blower 2020.
What is a single-stage snow blower?
The best one-stage snow blower is a machine that collects stored snow from your property and throws away. Hiring professionals for snow-removal is a hectic task when you are in a hurry. Hence having the best single-stage snow blowers 2020 enables you to clear your property all by yourself.
What type of snow thrower can serve in the industrial environment?
For commercial use, you should always go for two-stage or three-stage models. However, a Single-stage blower is also useful in clearing snow at a fast pace. One heavy-duty three-stage blower is used to remove up to 20-inch snow in the industrial environment.
What is the difference between a single-stage snow thrower and a two-stage snow blower?
The best single stage snow blower collects the snow and then tosses it away through the chute. But a two-stage snow blower scoops up the snow with the auger in the first part and in the second part, it throws out the matter using the chute.